Position: Office Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of Work : 9am-5pm Monday – Friday
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Our company is looking for a skilled Office Manager to lead and support the work of our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of business strategies as well as the general management and support of day-to-day operations.
Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role. Suitable candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Assessing and identifying new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establishing company goals and objectives.
- Recruiting, on-boarding and performance evaluation of new employees.
- Designing business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Ensuring the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment to meet service objectives.
- Developing a comprehensive company budget and performing regular budget analysis.
- Ensuring organizational compliance with legal guidelines and policies.
- Assessing overall company performance, including reviewing and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs).
Client & Public Correspondence
- Acting as point of contact for inquiries from the public
- Managing company website and social media accounts including the creation and posting of content, announcements, and notices
- Organization and promotion of services and events through print, digital or other media
- Processing client intakes, including intake and initial risk assessment
- Manage client appointments (booking/rescheduling)
- Processing client payments
- Maintaining and updating client database
- Supporting client circle-of-care needs by liaising with third party service providers
- Reviewing, evaluating and implementation of new administrative procedures
- Personal Health Information Management including ensuring secure storage and confidentiality
- Providing administrative support to the clinical team (filing/copying/extension requests etc)
- Filing, record-keeping, and office equipment management (re-stocking forms, ordering supplies etc)
- Administrative File Audits (at closure and monthly)
- Providing administrative and logistical support for company events, including the launch of new services or groups.
- Invoicing (including creation, forwarding and follow up)
- Managing accounts receivable including collection of overdue payments
- Compile regular financial reports including revenue, and expense
- Process requests of Third Party Service providers (eg. Bookkeeping / Legal)
Other Duties, As Required
- Other duties in support of the day to day operation of the office
- Other duties in support of special events (eg. arranging travel, facility booking)
- Other duties as specified by Bonnie J. Skinner required in the effective operation of the company.